This is the Official Website of the Jurisdictional Guardian Council of Queensland, Australia. This Web Site is not the Official Supreme Guardian Council (SGC) Web Site. All information, unless otherwise noted, is the property of the Jurisdictional Guardian Council of Queensland and is not sanctioned by the SGC. For more information about Job's Daughters in Queensland, Australia, email email@example.com or phone (07) 3117 2421. For information regarding this website, contact the webmaster - firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Commitment
The Jurisdictional Guardian Council of Queensland, Job’s Daughters International (Job’s Daughters Queensland) is committed to ensure:
• The safety and well-being of all children and young people involved in the activities of Job’s Daughters Queensland;
• Job’s Daughters Queensland has ZERO tolerance against child harm in any form;
• Job’s Daughters Queensland follows and adheres to the 10 National Principles for Child Safe Organisations;
• Job’s Daughters Queensland provides an open and welcoming environment which is friendly for children and young people; and
• That these services will be continually improved to maintain the highest possible standard.
Click here for a copy of this Statement of Commitment in different languages.